Purpose of the Role
The Mobile Developer is part of our agile software development team. Your role as the senior developer in our team will be to bring your expertise, analytical mind, and strong programming skills into the implementation of a mobile-based system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in requirements gathering discussions
- Design software architecture and provide advice on estimates and project planning
- Design and build mobile applications for iOS and/or Android platforms.
- Integrate mobile applications with backend services and databases.
- Integrate mobile solutions with existing software systems
- Implement security measures to protect user data and ensure the secure transmission of information.
- Work in close collaboration with product management, TechOps, QAs, clients, following Agile methodology
Required Experience & Knowledge
- At least 3 years of experience building mobile applications on iOS or Android
- Extensive experience with React Native
- A Mac with IOS system is required
Skills and Attributes
- Team player and friendly personality
- Excellent communicator
- Creative problem solver
Required Education & Qualifications
- University Degree in Computer Science or relevant specialty
- Proficiency in spoken and written English